My 2015 on Instagram

Sunday, 3 January 2016


This year is a busy one for me what with all the travelling I've got booked and then starting university in September but first I thought I'd take a look back on 2015 using my Instagram account! It's a good way to look back at what you did when and with who with minimum effort.

In the past year I've finished school, traveled lots, started working full time and had loads of fun with some great people.










In January I had the stress of mock exams and realising how hard Psychology actually is and then rounded off the month by going to see War Horse in London which was absolutely incredible!


















This was also the year of my 18th birthday when my friends got my this gorgeous Pandora ring. There was also a Hawaiian themed house party on the same day so that was an interesting way to celebrate.















On the last day of school my Sixth Form does dress up day and this year I theme was "groups" which is very vague but leaves a wide choice of costumes. Me and some of my friends went as disco divas - we looked like an ABBA tribute - and then the rest of my friends went as Disney Princesses.
















We also had our summer Leaver's Ball at Ashton Court estate which is a beautiful setting. It was such a lovely way to end Sixth Form and my dress and hair made me look like Elsa, that was unintentionally planned!


This was the year where my travelling really took off. I started in March when I went on the school ski trip to Italy, both a first. And then I went to Zante on my end of year girl's holiday which was just hilarious. Then to Paris with my boyfriend, Croatia with my family and Budapest with my Mum and Brother. I feel so lucky to have these opportunities and am so excited to see what this year brings with new countries and travelling alone!



In October I went to see my first international Rugby match - New Zealand vs Georgia. The atmosphere was amazing and even though most of the supporters were wearing NZ shirts there was so much co-support for Georgia and it was just a really great evening.









Those of you who keep up with my blog will know that I cut my hair for The Little Princess and raised £193.50 in the process! It was actually rather fun so hopefully I'll have opportunities to do more charity work this year.

















To round my year off, I got all my friends back together from various universities and colleges for nights out and Secret Santa and such - I'm going to miss them all so much when I leave in two weeks!

I hope everyone had an amazing year, I can't wait to see what 2016 brings! 
Leave links below to your own year reviews and goals, I'd love to read them!