Homeware Haul | Homesense & Ikea

Sunday, 6 December 2015

If you didn't know, I'm a girl who likes themes and organisation.
So with my 'big' move to university in September I have started collecting bits and bobs for my room, my theme: Boho Moroccan.
 It may seem a bit early to you but I'm travelling for six month and won't have much time when I get back! I also want to pick up some gorgeous fabrics in the Thai markets.
Homesense is one of my favourite stores ever. It's just full of nick nacks that you have to search the shelves for little beauties like this mirror. I bought it due to the fact that all my friends that went to uni this year and my boyfriend's uni room have a serious lack of provided mirrors. This gorgeously ornate mirror was £19.99.
Another random find that fits perfectly with the theme I wanted! This is a combined pen pot and letter holder is actually a copper colour, that turns red and silver in different lights. It also has organisational value for my desk and was only £9.99.
Homesense has this amazing section full of Asian inspired bits and bobs where I found this sweet little lantern with blue and purple glass that glows so nicely in the light. I really wanted to get something that was more pretty than practical so that my room would feel more homely. This was £5.99.
Ikea is similar to Homesense as they are both full of random things you don't think you need. However, I did need a duvet cover! I loved the pattern and colour of this and it was only £13!
Because they were 50p each and look at the flamingos!
What was your favourite item? Which are your favourite homeware stores?
I really love winter when the light goes so quickly that I have to use photography lights.