Christmas Wishlist 2015!

Thursday, 24 December 2015


Hello lovelies!

Christmas has come around so quickly this year - just one more days! I hope everyone is getting into the festive spirit and getting ready for the big day. Today I thought I'd share my wishlist with you all. As I'm going travelling in January some of the things are for that but otherwise it's just normal stuff!


The main present I've asked for is an action camera to take away with me. I love making films and recording memories so when I go scuba diving or sky diving I want to be able to record it without the possibility of breaking my Canon s120! Most of the action cameras come with waterproof cases too which is so helpful!



A big thing about going travelling is needing a passport obviously! And as I needed a new passport to go away with I thought I'd ask for a new cover to go with it! This one is a gorgeous neon pink from ASOS.


Every year it seems HMV has all the Disney films on buy one get one free so I have made it my mission to collect as many as possible! This year I have asked for The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Brave and Mulan.



I've mainly asked for DVDs and money this year due to travelling and DVDs being not too expensive.

So on my list I have:

Me and Earl and The Dying Girl (+ the film poster)
Testament of Youth, a war film starring Alicia Vikander
Amelie, a french film
Kierohrhasen, which is a German romcom with Til Schweiger

The foreign films are both a good watch if you don't mind reading subtitles!






I've also asked for this scarf, or one like it, as the only scarf I have at the moment is a shade of pale pink that just doesn't go with anything!

This one is from ASOS but is now sold out it would seem as I can't find it anymore.




And then, of course, you can't go wrong with Lush bath bombs!

I hope you all have a lovely Christmas and get all the presents you've wished for and have some yummy food and enjoy family time!