Christmas Day Make Up and OOTD

Sunday, 27 December 2015


Hello my lovelies!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas and got everything they wished for! I had my relaxed and small Christmas with just my Grandma and the rest of my family as usual. It was a very lazy day as I went out on Christmas eve and my brother was working so we didn't have lunch until about four! But this post is my outfit and make up from the day!




So for my make up I went with a gold shimmer for my eyes and the classic bright red lip. Luckily, my lip colour was a stain so it stayed on all day through the eating and drinking!




To create this eye make up look I used the gold colour from my Revolution Redemption Palette all over my eyelid and the brownish purple (centre of left image) from my MUA Heaven and Earth Palette on the outer corners to highlight.

Foundation // Bourjois
Press Powder // Rimmel London
Eye Shadow // Revolution&MUA
Mascara // Benefit
Lip Stain // Bourjois


For my outfit I chose to slightly dress up as it was a special occasion (I did change into my pyjamas after eating though!). My top is a dark green and black velvet crop from Monki and then my leather A Line Skirt with pockets is from New Look.


Then when I went out for a drink with my family I added my new scarf from ASOS and my dark green fur coat as it was cold and miserable all day!

Top // Monki
Skirt // New Look
Tights // Primark
Scarf // ASOS