Parisian Lookbook

Sunday, 16 August 2015


Hello Lovelies!

This is my Paris lookbook but I've done it a bit more informal than most other fashion bloggers! As I went in August the weather was so beautiful which meant that I got to finally wear my summer clothes, so there's lots of florals and bright colours!




I really love these wide leg trousers as even though it was hot they were so nice to keep my legs covered but cool at the same time. This was also a great day to night outfit as well as even when it got cooler at night the trousers kept the breeze off me.

Crotchet Back Top // H&M // £12.99
Wide Leg Trousers // New Look // £17.99
Sandals // Primark // £14.00



Most days I wore my denim shorts with a different crop to stay cool as the city made everything stuffy. I like these simple outfits as you can get statement tops with bright patterns and that's about it! I also wore my New Balance trainers during the days as we did so much walking around.

Crotchet Top // Topshop // £14.00
Floral Halterneck // New Look // £7.99
Denim Shorts // Topshop // £25.00



This outfit I wore on our last evening in Paris when we went out in the evening to the Pompidou museum and for a nice meal. The skirt pattern itself isn't that dressy but I think the length of it makes it.

Ribbed Top // Topshop // £6.00
Floral Midi Skirt // Primark // £8.00
Sandals // Primark // £14.00



For travelling home I wore this brightly patterned playsuit which I love! It's a little bit big for me so it's really comfy and not constricting, and I also hate wearing shorts for some reason.

Jumpsuit // New Look // £19.99
Sandals // Primark // £8.00