~ A Little Life Update ~

Sunday, 9 August 2015


Hello lovelies!
So it's been a little while since I have regularly updated this blog and I feel like I need to write it all out. Throughout June and July my life became extremely busy due to my final A Level exams as well as my hours at work increasing and starting driving lessons. Obviously, exams were going to be a stress and for anyone else who's ever taken them then you know that; I just felt a great pressure on me for psychology in particular as I struggled with it and needed it to get into university. Also I've found that because of my increase in hours and other things I am becoming tired so easily which means that I have lacked the energy and motivation in order to maintain this blog.
Another issue has been that I have had a bit of a block in what to write about. Now though I am back with a fresh mind and a new motivation! This is mainly thanks to spending a few days in Paris so you can look forward to those blogs appearing over the next week or so!
Furthermore, this Thursday I get my results back so I will finally know whether I can go to university next year - yes I am having a gap year! And to top it off I've sent off my application for Camp America so I can finally start planning my travels!
So if anyone has any advice for me on university or taking a gap year I'd love to hear it!


P.S My mum bought the Buddha head for the garden and I think it's pretty funky