Trend Report: Khaki

Monday, 8 June 2015


This summer I am loving the Khaki/Military fashion trend! So I thought I would make a collection of my favourite items from high street stores!









As I am going to Zante on a girl's holiday in a few weeks I have been looking for clothes to throw on over a bikini and I came across this on ASOS and I just think it's perfect!

Sundress // ASOS // £18.00







Even though it's been getting warmer recently, I live in England and the weather here can go cold so quickly! Because of this I think everyone needs to have a lighter coat for the summer, I like the shape to this duster coat and also has a belt to tie it closed. However, I did find it on Boohoo which can be a bit hit and miss for me on the quality of the material but nevertheless I would buy this!

Collared Coat // Boohoo // £30.00












This is probably my favourite item in this post! I really like the detailing along the neckline of this playsuit and the delicate straps. To me this definitely seems like an item which could be dressed up for an evening out or dressed down for a casual day!


Playsuit // Topshop // £34.00













I have fallen in love with this top. The general cut of the top keeps it sophisticated but the mesh cut outs give it a little something extra!


Top // Warehouse at Next // £22









What trends have you been loving this season?

post signature