Summer Ball Make Up | 2015

Tuesday, 23 June 2015


I have finished school. I can't quite believe it!

But to top of two amazing years in Sixth Form we have a Summer Ball tonight and I thought I'd do a quick little post on the make up I shall be wearing before the full 'get ready with me' one that I have planned.



For my base make up I use Rimmel London 25hr Lasting Finish Full Coverage Foundation. I particularly like this product as I have a few spot scars left from when I was younger and it really evens out my skin tone. It doesn't, however, last for 25 hours...not on my skin anyway. I then use the Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder to set the foundation but my pot is so empty I didn't like it in photos!


I wanted my eye colour to be muted so that there's more focus on my lip colour. I chose this L'Oreal Paris Colour Rich Mono Eye shadow in the colour pin up pink after seeing it in a Niomi Smart video and falling in love with the colour!


I then use my classic browns MUA palette to add shading to the Pink as well as mixing the bottom left and the bottom second from right to fill in my eyebrows.


To top off my eye make up I am currently using Benefit's new Roller Lash Mascara which is absolutely amazing and clearly lengthens and curls my eyelashes.


My ball dress is light blue with white embroidery so I wanted something a bit brighter on my lips to make a statement. I use this Rimmel London Lipstick in the shade Asia on a fairly regular basis but I think it goes quite well with this look too!


And to complete my look - beauty wise - and keep with the nudes and pinks theme I am using this Essie Nail Varnish in the shade eternal optimist.