Major Summer Haul 2015

Sunday, 31 May 2015

I recently had a clear out of my wardrobe and realised that I had hardly any summer clothes that I still liked, so I had a bit of a shopping spree! This was accumulated over a month or so for my upcoming holidays.
This season I am mostly into crotchet and floaty vests which you will soon discover...


asos

ASOS is one of my favourite online stores as there is so much choice and so many brands all in one place which makes finding what you want so easy. The only thing I would say is that these jeans were supposed to be skinny but when I put them on they are a more 'mom' like fit, I don't mind as they are so comfy you just have to be careful with sizing and fit.


Brave Soul Cami // £14.00
Mid Wash High Waisted Jeans // £32.00


H&M


I find H&M as a shop which can be hit or miss but I love both of these tops. The first one I bought in a big size to where over bikinis whilst on holiday. And I love the back detail on the vest.


V Neck Top // £14.99
Crotchet Back Top // £12.99

New Look


More crotchet! I love this halter top! It is very similar to the Topshop top further down but this one has a lining which means that you can't see your bra through it. I am also obsessed with wide leg trousers. I think they are going to be perfect for the summer when it's hot but you still want to be covered up.


Halter Top // £9.99
Wide Leg Trousers // £17.99


Topshop


The colours in this top are absolutely gorgeous. Unlike the other one this crotchet top is see through so I always wear a black bra with it as it's less obvious but still a lovely top. Also see on Toff from Made In Chelsea!


Crotchet Vest // £14.00

Primark

I went all out on the vests in Primark! All these vests are simple and can be worn on an everyday basis which I like. I feel like the pom pom vest will go best with some white shorts or jeans as it's quite a bright colour.

All vests // £5.00

Schuh

My new babies.

New Balance 574 // £52.00
Hope you guys enjoyed this haul, if anyone else has any summer hauls I would love to take a look so leave your links below!
post signature