the incomparable fashion of the Golden Globes

Thursday, 15 January 2015

Unless you have been living under a rock for the past few days, you would have seen all the usual hysteria that surrounds any major awards show...
this time it was the 72nd Golden Globes!
There have been so many pictures all over various magazines and papers and of course the internet that I've decided to do a round up of all my favourite fashions from the night.

the girls

Just wow...I am so in love with Kate Hudson in this beautiful diamante Versace number. It compliments her figure perfectly and was definitely my favourite dress from the night!


 So Anna Kendrick was there because of her new movie "Into the Woods" and I just think it fits that so perfectly as it looks like tiny butterflies adorning her Monique Lhuillier princess gown.


I like that Emma Stone changed it up from a big fancy gown to this classic cut Lavin pant and bustier look, keeping the feminine look with all those jewels and that massive sash is amazing! I'm also very envious of those pointy Louboutin heels.

the boys


The men were also out in full force that night and non looked more gorgeous than Matt Bomer in his Ralph Lauren tuxedo, also a massive congratulations for winning Best supporting Actor in a Series, Miniseries or TV movie!


I will always have a soft spot for Eddie Redmayne after his roles in My Week With Marilyn and Les Miserables but I have yet to see The Theory of Everything (bad I know!) which I am so glad he won best actor for as even from the trailers I can tell it'll be amazing! I like that he went with a velvet Gucci suit and even though it is black, I am still pretty sure that it looks dark green in some of the photos... 

the couples


And then there are the couples! Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan-Tatum are just pure beauty wrapped up in one stunning package. Jenna's flowing Carolina Herrera gown contrast perfectly with her dark hair.


Adam Levine's arm candy wife Behati Prinsloo looked stunning in a KaufmanFranco gown with very impressive strategic illusion panels which had even me think she was wearing a top and skirt!

What did you guys think of the fashion from the Golden Globes?
post signature