My 2014 In Instagram Pictures

Thursday, 1 January 2015

So I am sat tucked up in bed right now after an amazing night out last night and thought I'd do a little post to reflect on 2014 using my Instagram pictures as it's the easiest way to categorise by month!
January

Not a lot happened in January what with so much happening at school, but on a trip to Ikea I did find this cute cuddly vegetables!

February

This photo is of me and Pearl during one of the show nights for my school's production of Les Miserables and I have to say it was the most amazing production I have ever been a part of as I was also on the production team.

March


I got organised with this notebook for blog ideas and gap year ideas etc!

April

Of course with Easter around I got this fella to help me with my revision 


and then I had to start eating healthy again for summer!

May

I got to see Fame! this month which was a birthday present from my boyfriend

June


I went to Bruge in Belgium with my parents and ate a lot of this amazing ice cream!

July


I finished my first year of Sixth Form! and had all the parties to celebrate!

August


I got to go see another musical which has been my favourite for so long!


I also had the best time of my life so far at Reading Festival with this bunch of crazy people!

September


I lost my Nando's virginity in September when me and Nicola went to see The Riot Club

October



Halloweeeeeeeen 

November


The month of the Costa runs to keep warm!

December


Had more parties to celebrate Christmas, this picture is from my work party that was so much fun!


And then to round off the year in the best way possible I got to spend a couple of days in London with my boyfriend just before New Year!

I hope you all had a lovely New Year and have a great 2015!
post signature