The Christmas Tag

Monday, 8 December 2014


Hi there!
This is just a quick little tag to get the Christmas ball rolling as I am so busy at the moment! Comment with a link if you do/have done it as well!


1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s?

Definitely Love Actually! I love those kind of movies like Valentines Day and New Years Eve. I also like The Holiday as I don't really know.
2. What's your favourite Christmas colour?

Burgundy! Just because...
3. Do you like to stay in your PJ's or Dress Up for Christmas?

I'm one of those people who love to dress up for all the Christmas parties but at the same time would not say no to hanging around in my pjs with a big hot chocolate and watch movies!

4. If you could only buy one person a present this year who would it be?

This is really tricky...um my boyfriend? or is that really generic? I just find it so easy to buy him gifts.

5. Do you open presents on Christmas eve or Christmas morning?

I have never heard of opening presents on Christmas eve! Always Christmas morning when I was younger and now sometimes it'll be 3pm before we open anything as we always have our meal first.

6. Have you ever built a ginger bread house?

Nope, I live a sheltered life :(
7. What do you like to do on your Christmas break?

Read! I always ask for books for Christmas and then I see how many I can read before New Year! However, these last few years I have to work a lot in the holidays...

8. Any Christmas wishes?

 That it snows when me and my boyfriend go on our mini break to London!

9. Favourite Christmas scent?

Hmmm...the smell of the fire or maybe cookies baking 

10. Favourite meal or treat?

Yule log or maybe pigs in blanket they're my favourite Christmas treats!
post signature