Dressing Table Storage Tour

Monday, 3 November 2014


I don't know about you guys but I am the nosiest person when it comes to room and house tours etc, I just love to see how other people style their homes! So I thought I'd show you my little make-up nook thing as I don't have an actual table.


Now, unlike most beauty gurus of the internet my collection is small so what you see is what I've got!


I keep my make up in this 5-draw stack which was a hand-me-down from my Mum and then added the labels, it's so handy and fits in just nicely!



Laser Cut Metal Pot // Ikea
Heart Shaped Dishes // eBay




I have seen so many cool and creative ways to store nail varnishes in the blogosphere but I have found that a simple spice rack can really work! Admittedly, my Barry M obsession has got a bit out of hand and I have now run out of space, so if you have any ideas leave a comment below!



The collage on the walls surrounding my little make up area is made up of magazine and catalogue clippings. I absolutely adore the image of Emma Watson which appeared in The Feminist Issue of Elle and I adore her so of course she had to be added! I also like to use words and titles as well as the Lush catalogue to add texture to my wall like a proper mood board.

post signature