Guest Post | Current Favourites by Live Laugh Lipstick

Sunday, 20 July 2014

Hi! I'm Georgina from Live Laugh Lipstick and today I'm going to be talking about a few of my current favourite products! 




The RMK Creamy Foundation is a new purchase for me, I hadn't heard much about it at all, I gave it a quick google to find some reviews before I bought it but could only find one of two. I am surprised that I haven't heard lots about this foundation as it's my new favourite foundation! (and I've tried a lot of foundations) My skin can get quite dry and it is the bane of my life trying to find foundations that don't accentuate the dryness, this foundation is THE BEST with dry skin, I don't know how it does it but it makes my skin look so healthy and glowy when it really isn't. It has medium coverage so again, perfect for me as I love more coverage! I really am loving this foundation at the moment!


 I also recently started using Coconut Oil which I had been meaning to try for a while as I heard it is great for hair growth, there's a few different ways you can use it. I absolutely love it as a hair treatment, once a week I apply this all over my hair and make sure I massage into the scalp as this stimulates growth. I have noticed such a huge difference in my hair, it feels so much healthier!

 Finally is the Stila In The Light Palette, I hadn't heard that much about this but when I was looking around Selfridges I came across it. It is the perfect palette for me as I adore neutrals! The shadows are really pigmented and really beautiful, they last really well on the lids and so far, this palette is a win for me!